Water trapped in the ears after swimming or bathing can be very uncomfortable and may lead to ear problems such as Swimmer’s Ears. The revolutionary, patent pending, product, ClearEars, is a soft, comfortable earplug containing a FDA approved polymer which draws water from the ears.
- Works fast in only 5- 10 minutes.
- Safe for kids and adults.
- More convenient than ear drops providing on the spot relief.
- Earth friendly as ClearEars can be reused to help plants retain water. See package for details.
- Alcohol free, dries and relieves.
ClearEars is available at CVS, Duane Reade and Walgreens or may be purchased below.
Click here for the review from the Wall Street Journal.
Click here to read product review from About.com.
For more information:
1. With clean hands, roll earplug back and forth between your fingers into a tight cylinder.
2. Immediately Insert compressed earplug into ear canal. Hold earplug in place for a few moments until it gently expands to give a snug, comfortable fit.
3. Leave ClearEars in your ear for 5 - 10 minutes to absorbe trapped ear-water.
4. Remove ClearEars by gently pulling earplug from your ear. Discard after one use.